Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Some of My Favorites - Art Institute of Chicago


The Art Institute of Chicago - what a nice visit we had at this museum last week. Following are a few examples of what I really enjoyed within the many exhibits at the institute - whatever I'm showing here  is but a small example of  what you can see at this museum but I hope you enjoy these photos anyway, and make plans to visit the institute in the future - I'm sure you will be just as impressed as I was.




Artist, John Philip Simpson


Artist, Albert Schindler

African Art



Asian Art

Contemporary Art

Resting - Artist, Antonio Mancini


Part of Folk Art exhibit

John the Baptist

Georgia O'Keefe

Porcelain


Artist - Ferdinand Hodler



Van Gogh - my personal favorite - The Room


The Shepherd - Artist, Eugene Zak

Van Gogh



LINK TO ART INSTITUTE OF CHICAGO -   http://www.artic.edu/

No comments:

Post a Comment